Our Mission is a simple one:
Connecting couples and individuals in need of your services, with you, and your practice.
Running a private practice without advertising online,
is like winking at a girl in the dark.....
You know what you are doing... but nobody else does.
Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell, and advertise.
How nice would it be to effortlessly fill your practice with motivated clients? Focused clients who know what they want ... you and your speciality. Marketing a private practice can be a significant challenge. As a therapist, I understand how hard it is to make timely connections with people in need. Our network therapists work with individuals, couples, families, adults, teens, and children. The Marriage Counseling & Therapy Network is a distinguished internet based solution. With our state of the art search engine, potential clients will find your practice, based on their needs and & your specialties, filling your practice with focused, motivated clients. Allowing you to do what you do best... therapy.
- 90% of clients look for a new therapist on the internet.
- Marriage Counseling & Therapy Network is a distinguished internet based solution.
- A hub for your professional online presence, with links to all of your social media.
Will clients find you & your practice? The Marriage Counseling & Therapy Network is a compelling internet based solution. It is designed to guide potential clients to your practice, based on your areas of expertise, and not just your zip code.
It was carefully crafted by an experienced marriage and individual therapist, with 30+ years of successful private practice marketing and SEO experience.
- Clients search the directory by specialties, modalities, location, & other metrics
- Clients are guided to just the right therapist, & your practice fills with motivated clients
- Setting up your profile is a snap
Will new clients find you and your practice? They are looking for you, right now.
P.S. “Not advertising to save money, is like stopping your watch to save time.” - Henry Ford